Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pain relief

Please pray that Eli's pain subsides.

He is doing okay but still very uncomfortable and not himself at all. This is killing me inside.

He just got more morphine at 10:00 a.m. and is still getting his oral pain meds every 4 hours.

He doesn't have much of an appetite, so please pray too that he starts eating better.

I am just worried, because I didn't expect this.

2 comments:

  1. Know of my prayers, my friend. Hannah did not eat or drink anything until two days post surgery. So that my be common. And Hannah didn't eat until I got her out of bed and took her for a stroll around the hospital in a wagon...IV fluids and all :). I guess she needed a change in scenery :)As long as he's getting IV fluids, try not to be too concerned. Hang in there, Kristina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logans appetite didnt come back for serveral weeks, its a lot to go through. we lost our IV 5 hours after surgery and Logan did ok, remmeber every chidl is different but ELi is a strong boy and Jared and you are very strong people and this will all get better

    ReplyDelete