Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh Sweet Paci

Oh Paci...I miss you so much! I don't know why our boss suddenly let you go after 4 mths of service. You did your job so well. Whenever Eli was fussy or was ready to go to sleep, there you were, ready to soothe him. The last 24 hours have been hard without you around. I mean, I knew eventually we would have to let you go, but I wasn't ready....not at 4 mths! Maybe this is just a phase? Maybe he'll realize the errors of his ways and beg you to come back? Maybe he is teething? Maybe he just likes me to sing out of tune songs I make up in my head? Heck, I don't know! Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you. You and I were such a good team. Hope to have the opportunity to work with you again one day.

4 comments:

  1. It was actually more like 7:22 am - not sure what is up with blogger? But still, its been rough. Miss you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness...yes, i'm sure that has been a very difficult transition. I haven't crossed that one with Hannah yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think he's teething...

    ReplyDelete