Eli is precious! I know that deciding to amputate is hard, but you are giving Eli an amazing future! We have a college friend with FH, and he has shown us that the sky is the limit. =)
If you ever need to talk, my e-mail is bronwenkirk@yahoo.com. Would you mind if I add a link to your blog?
Beautiful photos!! He has grown so much in the last few months, and it looks like he will be a ater baby for sure!!
ReplyDeleteI agree Jenna, wonderful photo's!! Eli is just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHi Kristina,
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting on our blog.
Eli is precious! I know that deciding to amputate is hard, but you are giving Eli an amazing future! We have a college friend with FH, and he has shown us that the sky is the limit. =)
If you ever need to talk, my e-mail is bronwenkirk@yahoo.com. Would you mind if I add a link to your blog?
Bronwen
Oh, he is just so handsome, Kristina. I love his smile!! I wish I could hold him!!! :(
ReplyDelete