Eli you are 7 months old today! I have come to the conclusion that every month I am going to be shocked at how fast you are growing. We have had so much fun together this past month. Here is what we have been up to:
- We got you a swing for the backyard and you love to be in it.
- You went swimming for the first time. You were a little unsure at first, but then then you really seemed to love it.
- I wasn't too surprised, because you love taking your baths at night. When I wash your hair and pour the water over your head you don't even skip a beat.
- You are eating solid food twice a day now. So far you have tried apples, bananas, avocado, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, carrots, peas, yellow squash, zucchini, apricots, mangos and prunes. I think sweet potatoes and prunes are definitely your favorites.
- You sit up so well; you are very strong.
- When you are happy you flap your arms up and down and smile really big.
- You are such a good sleeper. You are still taking 3 naps a day and sleep at night from about 8:00 p.m. - 6:15 a.m.
- Just this week you started to scoot backwards when you are on your belly.
- You just love to be bounced and thrown up in the air. You love it when we play airplane.
- You have two top teeth coming in (the ones next to the front teeth) and I think your front teeth are working their way in as well. You are handling teething really well, and love to suck on your frozen pacis.
- You love drinking water from your sippy cup. I have to tilt it for you, but you can hold on to the handles all by yourself.
- You are the happiest, sweetest baby. Your Oma was hear for one week and she kept saying how she never heard you cry the whole time she was here.
- You love Rosie (who doesn't, I know) and get so excited when you get to pet her.
- You love reading books.
I love you,
Mama
Kristina, he is such a cutie-pie! I love seeing his pictures. Can't wait to meet him at Jill's wedding in June!
ReplyDeleteOh, Kristina, I just love his smile!! When my Hannah gets excited, she still flaps her arms up and down really fast with a big smile on face :) Isn't it the cutest thing??
ReplyDeletehe sure is cute!! I cant belive all his hair all of the sudden. So fluffy and so long.
ReplyDeleteThey just grow so fast don't they? Eli is just so cute and has the loveliest smile, you must be so proud!
ReplyDelete