My sweet girl turned 7 months old on Saturday! She is growing up so fast it is unbelievable!!
This is the first summer dress she has worn, and it was perfect for the first birthday party Grace attended. She has been wrapped up ever since she was born, because of our cold winter and I just love seeing her rolls. She loved the party by the way – I think she is going to be our outgoing child.
Jered thinks that she looks like him (more than Eli does) and I agree most of the time.
But sometimes I’ll look at her and it seems like I am looking at my baby pictures.
Her eyes are getting bluer and her hair is getting lighter and I still see a lot of Eli in her.
Grace is sporting TWO bottom teeth now and it is just adorable. More teeth our on their way soon, because she is a drooling machine these days! We go through a lot of bibs and she always has to have something to chew on.
Grace is eating baby food twice a day now – breakfast & dinner – and she is a pretty good eater, but boy is she messy! She likes to try and grab the spoon and sometimes suck her thumb while I am feeding her, so food tends to get everywhere. It makes for some cute photos though.
Grace continues to show us that she has a “larger than life” personality. She is so full of joy and literally lights up and squeals when she is happy. She lets you know if she isn’t happy too. It seems that she has a lot to say and I have a feeling she is going to start talking sooner rather than later.
Grace is such a sweet girl! She is so happy and full of life and seems so content being with her Mama, Daddy & Eli. The feeling is mutual my darling.
I am so in love with my little dolly & just so thankful that God sent her to us! Happy 7 months my angel!!
Grace is just getting prettier & prettier as time goes on :) She does look a lot like you. Miss you guys. Did Maggie get her that Hello Kitty T-shirt? So cute.
ReplyDelete