I have once again fallen terribly behind with updating the blog, but I think I have some good reasons.
1. I am pregnant! Yep, that cute guy up there is going to be a big brother at the end of October. As I write this I am 14 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. During the first couple of months I was so tired that I day dreamed about putting toothpicks in my eyes to keep my eyelids open – it was rough! But now for the most part I feel like I am back to normal, well as normal as you can be when you have a baby growing inside your belly :) I will definitely update the blog more frequently to share updates on baby #2.
2. Our FL house sold and so we’ll be moving to Michigan at the end of the month. Everything is happening extremely fasted, but we are so greatful for the sale of the house and looking forward to getting up to Michigan.
3. We bought a house in Michigan and are anxious to get to know our new home. Many pics and stories to follow!
CONGRATS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! You've got a lot going on right now. Hope you're able to get a little rest!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I'm super excited for you guys! We must get together before you move! Let me know I'd love to see you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, looking forward to lots up updates!!
ReplyDelete