Sunday, July 26, 2009

10 months old




Eli you are 10 months old! Once again, this past month has just flown by!! You have had a very busy month - here's what you have been up to:
  • You can crawl!! A few weeks ago you started and you would just crawl a few times and then go back to rolling. This all changed last weekend and now you have just taken off.
  • You pull yourself up to you knees from the crawling position and I bet when you get your new leg that you will soon be pulling yourself up to the standing position.
  • Right after you turned 9 mths you started getting into the sitting position from your belly.
  • You are getting into everything and are quite the explorer. When you touch something that is dangerous and I tell you "no, no" you laugh at me but you do listen :)
  • You are eating three meals a day now and only get 5 bottles a day. You are becoming a much better eater and love yogurt, pears, apples, bananas and peaches.
  • You are in love with reading. I really think that you would be fine if we just read books all day long!
  • You are really getting attached to your blankie and sometimes I have to pry it out of your hands when it is time to eat.
  • You still love going on walks.
  • You love your doggies.
  • You love watching us wash our hands and brush our teeth - I think you really like the water coming out of the faucet.
  • Your hair is getting really long, but I just can't bear to cut your beautiful hair.
You are a sweet, loving and funny little guy!

I love you sweet pea,
Mama

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Eli...he's on the move!! :) I'll never get tired to looking at his beautiful smile!!!! He is such a handsome little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that great big smile!!!Happy 10 months big guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! What a great smile to see on Monday morning! Way to go Eli! -- Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si cute, don't the just grow so fast, it only seemed like yesterday that Eli was born!

    ReplyDelete