One year ago today I found out that I was pregnant with Miss Grace! I remember the day so well. Eli and I were talking a morning walk around the neighborhood and I suddenly had this strong vision of a little blonde boy playing outside. He was my son, but it wasn’t Eli. As this was playing out in my head I just knew that I was pregnant (and of course thought I was pregnant with that boy – ha!).
I had one pregnancy test left from back when I found I was pregnant with Eli and so I took it, and of course it was positive! I was shocked, but also extremely happy. We had just started trying for another baby and I couldn’t believe I was already pregnant. I let Eli watch a computer video while I let this all sink in and I just remember that my cheeks were really flushed and I had a huge smile on my face.
I called Jered, who was in the car on his way to Publix, and told him the news – I couldn’t wait until he got home to tell him. He was shocked too and one of the first things he said was how neat it was to find out on Valentine’s day. Jered and I don’t really do Valentine’s day with each other, so this is such a neat memory for me to have and I will always remember that moment on Valentine’s day.
It is amazing that one year from that day I have this precious face smiling back at me
What a wonderful memory and what a beautiful, beautiful little face. Congratulations, my friend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful face! She is so sweet and gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteLots of love for you ALL
Lurdes x
I am so happy you & Jered brought the two most amazing children into this world. Love you guys with all of my heart!
ReplyDelete