Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One Lucky Dude

Oh my, I am so far behind on posts. I have all these ideas about things I want to write about and share, but just never seem to find the time to blog them. I am going to be all wild and crazy and try to get a few posts up in the next days so I am somewhat caught up before Christmas.

Okay, see this guy -


He is one lucky dude! Why might you ask?

Well because of this:


One of my talented coworkers painted this table for Eli:


These pictures really don't do it justice, but she painted the animals and alphabet and even put detail on the chair backs and table legs:


Eli loves to eat snacks at his new table:


And of course (his favorite!) read books:


This is one of those types of gifts that is so nice I almost feel guilty for accepting it. I told the talented lady that this table and chair set will be a treasure in our family for many years to come. I hope to one day see Eli's babies enjoying this amazing table.

1 comment: