Oh, Kristina, look at him!!!! He is just so very adorable...I wish I could kiss those cheeks!!! :) Thanks for posting that video. It made me smile!!
That video is very cute kristina!!He has grown so much over the last month~!
Wow! He really sat up! He is too cute. I want to kiss him and hold him.love and kisses,MOM
Oh MY God!!! I need to pick him up and squeeze him! I am in love...
Cute, cute, CUTE!!!!! Yep he is pretty squeezable!
Eli is so cute. I can't wait to meet him! Dylan
I see an Oscar nomination in his future.
He's looking good - so strong.
Oh, Kristina, look at him!!!! He is just so very adorable...I wish I could kiss those cheeks!!! :) Thanks for posting that video. It made me smile!!
ReplyDeleteThat video is very cute kristina!!He has grown so much over the last month~!
ReplyDeleteWow! He really sat up! He is too cute. I want to kiss him and hold him.
ReplyDeletelove and kisses,
MOM
Wow! He really sat up! He is too cute. I want to kiss him and hold him.
ReplyDeletelove and kisses,
MOM
Oh MY God!!! I need to pick him up and squeeze him! I am in love...
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, CUTE!!!!! Yep he is pretty squeezable!
ReplyDeleteEli is so cute. I can't wait to meet him! Dylan
ReplyDeleteI see an Oscar nomination in his future.
ReplyDeleteHe's looking good - so strong.
ReplyDelete