Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Eli!






Happy half birthday my sweet sweet boy!

I can't believe you are 6 months old! How has the time gone by so fast? You are growing up so quickly and Mama just can't believe it. You have done so many new things this past month. Here is what you've been up to:
  • You can roll over from your tummy to your back. You only like to roll to your right side.
  • You can sit up for a few minutes unassisted. You love to practice sitting on Mama & Daddy's bed. You think it is so silly when you flop over.
  • Your two front bottom teeth came in! There were a few times where you seemed to be uncomfortable, but you really did so well with it.
  • Because of your teeth you seem to ALWAYS have either your hands in your mouth or a toy. Your giraffe is your favorite toy right now.
  • When you lay on your back you always reach for your feet and toes.
  • You have tried rice cereal, bananas, sweet potatoes and carrots. Sweet potatoes seem to be your favorite, but you still aren't sure if you like this whole eating solid food thing.
  • You have tried drinking water out of a sippy cup.
  • You are taking two-three naps every day. You seem to sleep better for Brenda the two days Mama is at work. When I am home you still nap, but wake up sometimes and seem to be unable to go back to sleep.
  • You sleep so well at night. You get your bath at 7pm (which you love) and then your bottle and fall asleep around 7:30 p.m. You usually wake up around 5:30 - 6:00 a.m. This past month we moved your crib back into your room and you didn't even seem to notice.
  • You love watching the dogs.
  • You love staring at your Daddy. It seems as if you could study him all day.
  • You love when Mama sings to you, even though I can't carry a tune.
You are the sweetest angel and I fall more in love with you everyday. I feel like I get to see a glimpse of heaven every time I look into your sweet face.

I love you so much,
Mama

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. It's hard to believe he's already 6 months old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina, Eli is so gorgeous, I seriously just want to squeeze him!!!! I can't believe he is six months old, the time just fly's doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is 6 months old!! He is absolutely adorable! Love the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete