Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby Shower Part II

Last Friday my old co-workers threw me a baby shower luncheon. We all met at Macaroni Grill and just had a great time. It has been three years since I worked with this wonderful group of ladies, but we still keep in touch and I consider many of them dear friends.

I don't get to see the whole group that often, so it was really fun to catch up over lunch and just reminisce about how fortunate I have been to have met such sweet people here in Gainesville.

After lunch we had a fabulous cake and then I opened all of the presents. These ladies went overboard and got baby Eli a Baby Einstein's Activity Mat and Activity Center. I just can't wait to watch him play and enjoy all of these wonderful gifts that these ladies got for him.

Thanks SRAHEC!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, how fun!!! :D Baby Showers are the best...enjoy every moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! Its nice to get to know you through your blog. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete