Born October 21, 2010
8:27 a.m.
8 lbs 9 oz
20 inches
She is here and she is so perfect! I am falling deeply in love with my beautiful baby girl and just overwhelmed with all that I have been blessed with. More to come soon!
Congratulations, Kristina! I wish I could hold her. :) What a blessing!
Congratulations. A beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl. Hope all is well.
She is so beautiful and so perfect! What a blessing! Kristina, you are so lucky! You have two beautiful and perfect little ones! COngratulations!A huge hug for all your family!Lots lo love, Lurdes
Congratulations, Kristina! I wish I could hold her. :) What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. A beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful and so perfect!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing!
Kristina, you are so lucky! You have two beautiful and perfect little ones!
COngratulations!
A huge hug for all your family!
Lots lo love, Lurdes